• Super Foods
  • Vegan
  • Gluten-Free
  • Ancient Himalayan Extract
  • 90 Count
  • 700 mg Per Capsule
  • Dietary Supplement

The Sunfood™ Difference

Shilajit's origin lies in the ancient plant material preserved in the dark crevices of the Himalayan Mountains.

As the sun warms up the mountain and melts the snow, a soft, heavy resin seeps out and is collected by local farmers. This thick resin is then dried and ground into a fine powder known as shilajit, meaning "rock invincible" in Sanskrit.

◀제품 사용법▶

Take (1) capsule per day with  or without food as directed by your healthcare practitioner.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

Nature's Path, Organic Optimum Power 시리얼, 블루베리 계피 아마, 400g(14oz)

2568.jpg

가격 : ₩6,180

◀제품 설명▶

• Now with Improved Blueberry Taste
  • Always Organic
  • 9 g Protein Per Serving
  • 16 g Whole Grains Per Serving
  • USDA Organic
  • Non GMO Project Verified
  • Vegan
  • Whole Grain 16 g or More Per Serving
  • Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
  • Kosher
  • Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)

Plant-Powered Protein, Carbohydrates & Fiber, with Real Wild Blueberries

• Wild organic blueberries
  • Sprinkles of cinnamon
  • Excellent source of ALA Omega-3 flax seeds

We were inspired to create a cereal with an optimal blend of protein, carbohydrates and fiber - so we mixed crunchy whole grain and flax flakes, puffed Kamut® khorasan wheat, oat bran crunchies, wild flavorful blueberries and a sprinkle of cinnamon. This delicious medley will show you how good plant-based nutrition can be.

"Our Always Organic Legacy began on the family farm I was raised on - well before the organic 'industry' began. In 1985, my wife Ratana and I founded Nature's Path Organic Foods based on my dad's advice to 'Always leave the soil better than you found it,' by farming without chemical pesticides, fertilizers or GMOs. For over 30 years, our family has aspired to make delicious organic foods and an enduring independent company that you can love and trust."

For our family to yours,

Arran Stephens, Co-founder

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

IBY Beauty, Eye Shadow Palette, City Limits, 0.42 oz (12 g)

171.jpg

가격 : ₩13,267

◀제품 설명▶

• Not Tested on Animals
  • You Are More Than Beautiful

Inspired by the spectacular sights and sounds of music festivals, this palette is packed with 12 highly pigmented blendable shades. Infused with Rosehip Seed Oil for skin protecting properties. This mauve tone palette has the ideal balance of light, transition and dark shades.

Shades:
  • Road Trip
  • Nightfall
  • Headliner 
  • Drop Bass
  • Glamping
  • Fire & Ice
  • Playlist
  • VIP
  • Silent Disco
  • Light-Show
  • Dance Party
  • Backstage

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

사랑없이 사는 것은 정말로 사는 것이 아니다.(몰리에르)
르호보암왕이 그 대신에 놋으로 방패를 만들어 궁문을 지키는 시위대 장관들의 손에 맡기매
가로되 내가 나가서 거짓말 하는 영이 되어 그 모든 선지자의 입에 있겠나이다 여호와께서 가라사대 너는 꾀이겠고 또 이루리라 나가서 그리하라 하셨은즉
장막 앞 동편 곧 회막 앞 해 돋는 편에는 모세와 아론과 아론의 아들들이 진을 치고 이스라엘 자손의 직무를 대신하여 성소의 직무를 지킬 것이며 외인이 가까이하면 죽일찌니라
여호와여 주의 심판하시는 길에서 우리가 주를 기다렸사오며 주의 이름 곧 주의 기념 이름을 우리 영혼이 사모하나이다
아이허브 코리아 공식홈페이지 바로가기

댓글목록

하강수님의 댓글

profile_image 하강수
작성일

I have taken both the 5 billion probe and the complete product with 100 billion beneficial bacteria. It doesn't work badly, but it's rather weak. But this is all very individual, such things as probiotics need to be tested on yourself, someone will go well, someone will not.

김세진님의 댓글

profile_image 김세진
작성일

나는 처음으로 복용하지 않고 감기에 걸린 아이들에게줍니다. 통증이 적습니다.

김민준님의 댓글

profile_image 김민준
작성일

씨앗없이 굵은 부드럽고 아주 맛있습니다. 병이라고 부피 때문에 가방이다 고맙겠지만, 그것이라면 부드럽기 때문에 부서져 버리는 건가요 이군요?

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.