아이허브 추천상품

KAL, BP Defense, 동맥 건강 포뮬러, 60정

페이지 정보

작성자 김아랑 조회 81회 댓글 3건 작성일 23-12-21 06:59

본문

2134.jpg

가격 : ₩26,511

◀제품 설명▶

이 제품은 고객님이 거주하는 국가에서 구입하실 수 없는 제품입니다. 쇼핑에 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 다른 상품들을 한 번 둘러봐 주십시오.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

Trace Minerals Research, Vitamin C + Ionic Zinc, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

5393.jpg

가격 : ₩11,939

◀제품 설명▶

• Immunity - Antioxidant - Digestion - Growth - Development
  • Dietary Supplement
  • No Known Allergens
  • Gluten Free
  • America's #1 Trace Mineral Brand
  • Feel The Difference Guarantee
  • Certified Vegan
  • cGMP Certified
  • 3rd Party Tested
Vitamin C + Ionic Zinc is a concentrated liquid that provides maximum support to the immune system and protection fo the cells against roaming free radicals. The balanced liquid form allows for variable dosing.

◀제품 사용법▶

Shake well. Concentrated. Using the metered dropper, take 0.5-2 mL daily. Due to the concentrated nature of this product, dilute in juice or food to mask the concentrated mineral flavor. We recommend spreading the serving size throughout the day and taking it on  a full stomach. Do not refrigerate.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

무릇 내가 사랑하는 자를 책망하여 징계하노니 그러므로 네가 열심을 내라 회개하라
여호와께서 가라사대 유다가 올라갈찌니라 보라 내가 이 땅을 그 손에 붙였노라 하시니라
청색 자색 홍색실과 가는 베실과 염소털과
아이허브 코리아 공식홈페이지 바로가기

댓글목록

백상현님의 댓글

profile_image 백상현
작성일

The appendix is ​​responsible for the body's immunity. When I removed the appendix, I was very upset because with immunity, and before that was not super! The first time I tried these probiotics after a course of antibiotics, when our probiotics didn’t do that much! Ordered first, as a trial item! We look into the composition, - as many as 5 billion probiotics 8 strains !! It is really cool, effective, in a period of weakness, and after antibiotics, - VERY-VERY EFFICIENT! Some even write that during antibiotics is better not to take. I used 1 or 2 tablets with food while taking antibiotics, a break between antibiotics at least 2 hours before or after !! Really gives strength, restores the work of the stomach, stops nauseous! As part of stabilized bacteria! What does it mean? They are stabilized at room temperature. Those. if you order in your country, during transportation you will not worry that they will die. They are stored in a dark cool place up to 25 ° C, but after opening, it is

김의현님의 댓글

profile_image 김의현
작성일

그것은 여러 번 재구매되었으며 맛이 좋고 설탕이없고 너무 달지 않고 건강하고 맛있습니다.

정다헤님의 댓글

profile_image 정다헤
작성일

부드럽고 달콤한 맛있어요. 나는 끊임없이 더 많은 것을 원하고, 나 자신과 어머니를 위해 엄청난 양을 주문합니다. 모두에게 행복한 구매!

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.