Blender Bottle, Classic With Loop, White, 28 oz (828 ml) > 아이허브 추천상품

본문 바로가기

아이허브 추천상품

Blender Bottle, Classic With Loop, White, 28 oz (828 ml)

페이지 정보

작성자 김아라 조회 80회 댓글 3건 작성일 24-01-07 23:43

본문

745.jpg

가격 : ₩11,044

◀제품 설명▶

• It's What's Inside™
  • SPOUTGUARD™
  • Leak Proof
  • BPA Free
  • Rounded Base

◀제품 사용법▶

All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe.

Rinse with warm water immediately after each use.

Not for the use with hot liquids.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Animal Parade, 비타민 D3, 천연 블랙 체리 맛, 500 IU, 90 정

16.jpg

가격 : ₩6,743

◀제품 설명▶

• 어린이용 츄어블 보충제
  • 채식주의자
  • 저자극성
  • 글루텐 무함유
  • 건강한 뼈를 위한 영양 보조제

매일 성장하는 어린이에게 비타민 D는 꼭 필요한 영양 성분입니다. 자외선 차단제의 사용과 비디오 게임과 영화 관람 등 실내 활동의 증가로 아이들이 전보다 태양 빛에 노출될 기회가 줄었습니다. 이에 자연에서 비타민 D를 얻을 기회가 줄어들었습니다. 전문가들은 특히 체내 활성률이 높은 형태의 비타민 D3를 섭취할 것을 권장하며 이는 장기적으로 건강과 어린이의 성장에 매우 도움이 됩니다.

Animal Parade® 어린이용 츄어블 비타민 D3 500 IU는 아이들이 좋아하는 맛있는 블랙 체리 맛과 재밌는 동물 모양으로 만들어졌습니다.

◀제품 사용법▶

2 세 이상의 어린이를 위한 건강 보조 식품으로써, 하루 1 정을 섭취하십시오. 음식을 안전하게 씹을수 있는 나이의 어린이를 위해 제조 되었습니다. Animal Parade 어린이용 씹어먹는 종합 비타민 및 미네랄과 함께 섭취 하시면 더욱 좋습니다.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

Bob's Red Mill, 잔탄 고무질, 글루텐 없음, 8 oz(227 g)

3179.jpg

가격 : ₩13,974

◀제품 설명▶

• Resealable Package
  • An Employee-Owned Company
  • To Your Good Health®
  • Premium Quality
  • Great for Baking
  • You Can See Our Quality®
  • Kosher Pareve 
  • Tested and Confirmed Gluten Free in Our Quality Control Laboratory 

Xanthan Gum is made from the outer layer of a tiny, inactive bacterium called Xanthomonas campestris. It is an excellent all-purpose thickener for dressings, gravies and sauces. Its unique binding ability makes it the ideal substitute for gluten in gluten-free baking.

Dear Friends,

As a boy, one of my greatest joys was spending time in the kitchen with my grandmother while she made her famous cinnamon rolls. Grandmother told me that the secret to making delicious cinnamon rolls was simple: always use the very best ingredients. As I grew up, I took her words to heart. I'm committed to providing you with top-quality ingredients, and I am proud to say my grandmother would approve of the superior xanthan gum you'll find in this package. It is nothing less than the very best!

Happy baking, 

Bob Moore

◀제품 사용법▶

Use the quantities suggested of xanthan gum per cup of flour used. For example, if you are making cookies with 3 cups of flour, you would add 3/4 tsp xanthan gum.

Baked Good Quantity of Xanthan Gum to Use
Cookies 1/4 tsp per cup of flour
Cakes 1/2 tsp per cup of flour
Muffins and Quick Breads 3/4 tsp per cup of flour
Breads 1 to 1 1/2 tsp per cup of flour
Pizza Crust 2 tsp per cup of flour

If using to thicken liquid, it is the best to first make a slurry of the xanthan gum with a small amount of liquid (oil or other fat is best) before incorporating into the larger batch. This will help eliminate clumping.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

Now Foods, L-Arginine, 500 mg, 100 Veg Capsules

1897.jpg

가격 : ₩7,959

◀제품 설명▶

• Conditionally Essential Amino Acid
  • Nitric Oxide Precursor
  • Non-GMO
  • A Dietary Supplement
  • Vegetarian/Vegan
  • Kosher
  • Family Owned Since 1968
  • GMP Quality Assured

The L-Arginine used in this product is pharmaceutical grade.

Arginine is a conditionally essential basic amino acid involved primarily in urea metabolism and excretion, as well as in DNA synthesis and protein production. It is an important precursor of nitric oxide (NO) and thus plays a role in the dilation of blood vessels.

◀제품 사용법▶

Take 2 capsules twice daily as needed. Take between meals or at bedtime with at least 8 oz. of water or juice to facilitate absorption.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

Sunfood, 젤라틴화 마카 캡슐, 800mg, 캡슐 90정

961.jpg

가격 : ₩22,099

◀제품 설명▶

• 유전자 변형 성분 없음
  • 비건
  • 잉카 전사들의 에너지 공급 슈퍼푸드
  • 유기농은 유전자 변형 성분이 없다는 뜻 이상의 의미입니다.
  • 유기농 젤라틴화 마카 함유
  • Certified Organic by CCOF

젤라틴 마카 캡슐

마카는 페루 안데스 지역에 자생하는 십자화과 뿌리 채소입니다. 마카 뿌리는 현재의 페루 지역에 거주했던 잉카인들에게 신성한 것으로 여겨졌습니다. 잉카 전사들은 장기간 이동과 전투 전에 에너지, 힘, 지구력을 증진하기 위해 마카를 섭취했습니다.

마카 뿌리는 햇볕에 건조하여 젤라틴화와 가공을 거쳐 신선한 마카 분말이 됩니다. 젤라틴화를 통해 전분 성분을 제거하여 쉽게 소화되는 고농축 분말로 만듭니다.

유기농 젤라틴 마카가 함유된 식물성 캡슐입니다.

◀제품 사용법▶

건강 보조제이며 하루에 최대 2회 캡슐 1정을 복용하거나 건강 관리 전문가의 지침에 따라 복용하십시오.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

Beauty of Joseon, Pure Cloud Bubble Toner, 6.76 fl (200 ml)

4559.jpg

가격 : ₩17,323

◀제품 설명▶

• EWG Green Level Ingredients
  • Vegan-Friendly
Enriched with Sugarcane extract, Eggplant extract and Tea Tree extract, this bubble toner moisturizes and gently exfoliates skin.

Rich bubble-texture minimizes friction to skin and gives calm and soft feeling while using this toner.

Natural AHA from sugarcane extract gently eliminates dead cells and debris from our skin.

'Gyuhap Chongseo' is a book written by a female scholar 'Bingheogak' who studied practical matters and beauty treatment in the Korean Joseon Dynasty. Inspired by this two hundred year old book, 'Beauty of Joseon' follows the concepts of beauty which never changes despite the time. It's use of Hanbang (Traditional Korean herbal medicine) ingredients promote healthier, brighter skin.

◀제품 사용법▶

Pump 2-3 pumps on your hand or face and pat gently onto skin. Layer the toner when you need extra hydration.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

바리새인과 사두개인들이 와서 예수를 시험하여 하늘로서 오는 표적 보이기를 청하니
이스라엘 자손에게 고하여 그들에게 이르라 만일 어떤 사람의 아내가 실행하여 남편에게 범죄하여
아이허브 코리아 공식홈페이지 바로가기

댓글목록

김석희님의 댓글

profile_image 김석희
작성일

화이팅 입니다. ^^

김철민님의 댓글

profile_image 김철민
작성일

정말 감사합니다. 좋은 하루 되세요.

서세민님의 댓글

profile_image 서세민
작성일

그것은 감기에 걸린 우리의 마술 지팡이 일 뿐이며, 병에 걸리지 않거나 반대로 질병을 더 쉽고 빠르게 견디는 데 도움이됩니다. 나에게는 매우 달콤하지만 아이들은 문제없이 마신다

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.