• Sugar Wise
  • Certified Sugar Free
  • Non GMO
  • Gluten Free
  • Nut Free
  • Vegan
  • Natural Flavors & Colors
  • Delicious Fruit Flavors
  • The After You Eat Treat For a Healthy Smile!
  • Kosher Parve
  • Made with Xylitol Erythritol

Zolli Drops are the delicious, natural way to clean teeth and a healthy smile!

Created by Kidpreneur, Alina Morse, who asked "why can't we make a candy that's delicious and good for your teeth?" And, Zolli Drops were born.

Zolli Drops are no ordinary drops, they are supercharged with Xylitol, Erythritol, Stevia and other smile friendly natural ingredients.

Zolli Drops are the After You Eat Treat for a healthy smile! Enjoy one after every meal or sugary snack.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

Nature's Way, 철분18 mg,100캡슐

4323.jpg

가격 : ₩7,163

◀제품 설명▶

• Since 1969 
  • Healthy Red Blood Cells 
  • 18 mg Per Serving 
  • Dietary Supplement 
Healthy Red Blood Cells

Iron is an essential part of hemoglobin, the oxygen-carrying molecule in red blood cells. Our iron gluconate is carefully tested and produced to superior quality standards.

◀제품 사용법▶

가급적 음식과 함께 하루에 캡슐 1정씩 복용하십시오.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

이 사람이 하나님께로부터 오지 아니하였으면 아무 일도 할 수 없으리이다
네 수한이 차서 네가 열조에게로 돌아가면 내가 네 뒤에 네 씨 곧 네 아들 중 하나를 세우고 그 나라를 견고하게 하리니
다니엘은 뜻을 정하여 왕의 진미와 그의 마시는 포도주로 자기를 더럽히지 아니하리라 하고 자기를 더럽히지 않게 하기를 환관장에게 구하니
그가 그 이름을 세바라 한지라 그러므로 그 성읍 이름이 오늘까지 브엘세바더라
아이허브 코리아 공식홈페이지 바로가기

댓글목록

김지영님의 댓글

profile_image 김지영
작성일

맛있는 자두. 크고, 달콤하고, 다육. 유일한 부정적인 것만으로는 충분하지 않습니다. 감사합니다.

오나영님의 댓글

profile_image 오나영
작성일

우수한 품질, 우리는 계속 구매할 것입니다, 나는 그것을 매우 좋아했습니다

최유진님의 댓글

profile_image 최유진
작성일

The appendix is ​​responsible for the body's immunity. When I removed the appendix, I was very upset because with immunity, and before that was not super! The first time I tried these probiotics after a course of antibiotics, when our probiotics didn’t do that much! Ordered first, as a trial item! We look into the composition, - as many as 5 billion probiotics 8 strains !! It is really cool, effective, in a period of weakness, and after antibiotics, - VERY-VERY EFFICIENT! Some even write that during antibiotics is better not to take. I used 1 or 2 tablets with food while taking antibiotics, a break between antibiotics at least 2 hours before or after !! Really gives strength, restores the work of the stomach, stops nauseous! As part of stabilized bacteria! What does it mean? They are stabilized at room temperature. Those. if you order in your country, during transportation you will not worry that they will die. They are stored in a dark cool place up to 25 ° C, but after opening, it is

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.